6/14/11

A Healthy Kick

As a lot of you probably know, I've been annoying as shit about eating healthy lately... I'm obsessed with it!! I'm still in the beginning stages of a detox cleanse (which I haven't perfectly followed, but I'm trying!) and have decided to share.

My day goes something along these lines.

Morning:
-glass of water
-green tea
-vitamins (i do a multi-vitamin and a spoon of omega 3 oil)
-smoothie: apple, banana, berries (any kind), kiwi, orange, water, and any supplements you wish to add.

Lunch:
-glass of water
-green tea
-salad (my fave is asian broccolli with seaseame seed dressing and almonds. yum!)
-another smoothie if you're still hungry

Dinner:
-glass of water
-green tea
-fresh soup: can of diced tomatoes, cabbage, onion, carrots, cauliflower, water, salt and pepper... blend together and heat up!

Before bed:
-glass of water
-caffeine free tea

Snacks:
-more water and green tea!
-fruits, veggies, beans, or nuts.

This is a pretty easy diet to follow as long as ppl around you aren't BBQ'ing and eating amazing foods... try it for 3 days and if you can, do it for up to a week! I'm on my third day, but I have been cheating a little bit. My goal is to continue until Friday...

Wish me luck!!