6/13/11

Happy Pills

When I was in Barcelona (one of my fave places on my Eurotrip - I highly recommend), I came across this little store called "Happy Pills". It was closed, but my curiosity had already peaked, so I knew I had to go back and find out what they were selling...

Turns out, they were selling the happiest pills of them all: CANDY! This great little candy store allowed you to choose the size and type of "pill container" you'd like, chose a prescription for it, and then fill with any type of delicious treat you wanted!

Since they were in Spanish I couldn't comprehend, but I chose pills for the following: "Para que cualquier noche pueda salir el sol".

According to googletranslate that means "For any night to sunrise". So the next time you see me raging, you know its cuz I've taken one of my happy pills!!