6/15/11

Everything Apple

Recently I purchased the new Apple TV, and since I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, I've decided to share my thoughts...

I must start by saying I am the most non-savvy, tech person you'll ever meet. So when faced with the challenge of setting up this new device, I was quite skeptical.

Turns out, it was the easiest thing ever! Leave it to Apple to make things idiot proof. It only took like 15 minutes to do!

Then you have to download an program called "Handbrake" on your comp which allows you to convert torrents into your itunes (sounds so complicated - it really isn't. msg me if you have questions. HA). That took like 30 minutes.

Now I can download any song or movie off the internet and watch it wirelessly on my TV. Not to mention I can surf the internet, go on YouTube and get NetFlix right on my TV from this little Apple thing.




I highly recommend!!