2/2/11

One Month Later...




Seeing as today is the first of February, it only seems natural to reflect on the New Years resolutions we all stressed about exactly a month ago.

This year I made three:

1.) Utilize my wardrobe. Finding myself wearing my favorite clothes over and over (and under accessorizing), this was my number one goal for the new year.

2.) Wash my face every night before bed. (ewww, i know) But I usually just pass out.

3.) Eat healthy.

While I would love to add "go to the gym" to this list, I tried to make this years resolution achievable.

So far, I'm doing alright. The wardrobe thing has been fun. And besides the fact that I live for all the food the French people make, I've been eating pretty healthy stuff. To make washing my face faster, my mom got me the clothes that already have soap and cleanser on them, so all I have to do is rub that around pretty quick and I'm good.

I can't congratulate myself too much yet though - its only been 31 days.

Hope everyone is still following their resolutions, and continuing to have a happy new year! :)