2/6/11

I Appreciate A Man With Good Style



So here's how I see it.

Girls spend hours primping and priming. We deal with outfit choices (which does not just consist of a bottom and top, but also shoes, purse, and accessories), hair colors and styles, nail color, make-up techniques and smelling good. I'm not complaining - we have the choice to partake in as many or as few of these "beauty regiments" as we'd like.

Men, on the other hand, have a much more simplified routine (shower, shave, spray of cologne).

That's why I so very much appreciate a man whose style has you asking where he got his shirt...in the good way. A man who knows, and cares, about the different fits, washes, and styles of jeans. A man who gives my shoe and hat collection some friendly competition.

Russell Brand is a prime example of this. His eccentric makes me shiver with delight. This guy can pull of tighter jeans (or leggings?) than me and make it look sexy.