4/13/11

Homemade Sweet Potato Fries

If you're like me, whenever a food place offers the option of "sweet potato fries" as a side, its an automatic YES. No matter what.

I loveeee them!

And I've recently started making them at home. They are so easy, quick, and delicious - making them the perfect snack.

1.) buy a sweet potato (duh), wash and peel it.
2.) cut into "fry" size wedges. It doesn't need to be even, just make them small enough that they will cook.
3.) LIGHTLY oil the bottom of a cooking pan
4.) lay out the fries on the pan so they are not overlapping
5.) sprinkle seasoning on (I like Cayenne pepper and Rosemary, but you can use Seasoning Salt, regular salt, or basically anything)
6.) Put in oven at 370 degrees for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on them, and when they start to get crispy looking, they are ready.
7.) ENJOY :) and dip in your fave sauce, I like ranch or chipotle mayo. MMMMMM