4/10/11

Cant Wait To Cook

Cooking has become quite a passion of mine since living in France. Mostly because I am travelling and eating out a lot, so when I want a "home-cooked meal" I have to prepare it myself.

What used to be a tedious task has now become a very fun and exciting hobby.

And guess what? Gwyneth Paltrow has just released a cook book! I am so excited about this, and will picking up a copy as soon as it comes out.

I spend quite a bit of my spare time on her website, www.goop.com, where she features posts about cooking (and everything else!), so to have a hard copy of her nutrition and health advice will be great.

For those of you guys who haven't quite gotten into cooking yet, I very much recommend it. Start by dedicating one day (Sunday's are a good day) to preparing a healthy and delicious meal for you and a friend. Look up new things to try online, and take control over what is going into your body.

Or pick up a copy of this book for inspiration. Ahhh, how I love Gwyneth!